Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Afghanistan - beautiful video

This is an amazing video I just came across.  The music is great, the picture compilation is beautiful and there's so much more I can't put into words.  God willing one day the war will cease and those whom long to visit Afghanistan will get to do so.  I hope one day before I die I get to visit the land where my roots are deeply embedded. 

Our culture is rich with music, poetry, spirituality, education, strength and love--this video is refreshing and helps bring to light some of the beautiful aspects of our beloved country and its people, rather than the crap the media spews most of the time.  I won't get into that any further or else it will turn into a page-long blog post, lol.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. :)

No comments: