Thursday, December 2, 2010



This one sounds like me too...I guess when some close people to you pass away, you realize how short life is...I don't like going to sleep upset at someone or leave issues unresolved, because you never know if you'll ever get the chance to resolve it tomorrow.  There's no feeling worse than guilt or regret after someone has passed, and life is too raw and real to think we will live for a long time.  Our time could be up today, whether its driving home and getting into an accident or our heart stopping. Wish more of us realized this sooner than later.  This is why I'll always be direct about my feelings and thoughts, not interested in "shoulda woulda couldas".

1 comment:

Welcome to Islam said...

Selams

beautiful site youve got here MashaAllah. I love poetry but just can find a way to express it in poetry:(
JazakAllah for sharing.