Monday, May 10, 2010

Love me,
like the earth loves the rain...

Be my rock,
be the comfort to my pain...

Bond with me,
So we can be two links from an unbreakable chain...

Bleed your heart into mine,
be un-removable like a wine-red carpet stain...

Hear me,
like a mother hears her child's cries

See me,
as if you were just given a new pair of eyes...

Give me company,
like the cloud gives to the skies,

Sedate me,
give me countless natural highs,

Follow me,
be my shadow wherever I go....

Learn me,
know all the things I have come to know....

Infatuate me,
be the arrow in my heart, shot from cupid's bow...

Plant me in your heart,
i'm a thorny rose aching to grow....

Join me....(c)

-MaryamNoori-

1 comment:

Ibn RUMI said...

mAshallah...what a superb poem... keep it up; the poet in you inspires the multitude of us whose poetic prowess is sedated into the recess of our minds, but brought back from their slumber through reading works like this.