Friday, February 26, 2010
So beautiful Subhan'Allah...
1. I transgressed the sunnat of him (Nabi, Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) who passed the night (in ibaadat).
2. Until his feet complained of injury due to being swollen.
3. And he tied and folded, on account of hunger, around hi stomach.
4. A stone beneath which is his delicate skin.
5. And high mountains of gold (tried to) tempt him.
6. Towards it, but he was (completely) disinclined due to his high courage.
7. His piety increased inspite of his need.
8. For verily need never prevails (overpowers) the infallible.
9. How can the necessities of such a noble personality incline him towards this world.
10. For had it not been for him this world would not have come out of non existence.
-Imam Al Busiri-