Friday, October 16, 2009

Thought of the day...



















It is through suffering that our eyes are opened to life’s beauty,

It is the cold that makes us appreciate warmth…
Night honors day for darkness honors light…
I observe with applause,
amidst chaos, I value my peace of mind...
So I wait for the next lesson.
It is when our knees buckle in weakness that we realize what it means to stand tall.
It is at the low depths where I recognize the splendor of flying high,
I sit in wonder, curious as to what’s next…
When He urges me to be strong, do I then know how weakness appears,
and when my heart jumps, do I then remember it’s presence.
What beautiful lessons we are taught by Him,
It is the heart that’s blind to His teachings, nothing more. (c)
-MaryamN-

2 comments:

Ibn RUMI said...

Mashallah!!!

Maryam Noori said...

Jazakam'Allahu khairun! :)