Saturday, March 21, 2009

dreams

You speak to my soul with poetry that comes from the heart,
my twin...
our personalities are connected from deep within...
my perfect match...
the bitter to my sweet...the taste is so complete...
my urbanite souljah...

lemme take you to the outskirts
and introduce you to new depths,
i'll teach you meditation,
forget the past,
we'll take deeper breaths
as we clear our minds together...

spiritual companion,
uplift my heart with daily motivation...
take me to new heights with your words,
our bond will be set forth with a mystical dedication...
teach me about the Prophet (pbuh), 
thats my heart's medication...

i'm a caged bird that has been longing to be set free,
come let me out, let me fly,
you possesses the key...

intensity as hard as mine,
i see a thousand tales in your eyes,
so perceptive..
you know my moods, my thoughts, 
even the meanings to my sighs...

life ain't a joke...no time for goofy games...
on a mission,
we're here to feed each other peace
and remove our psychological stains...

my mind's, heart's, soul's, match...
don't know when things will be this way,
my spirit is waiting to attach...
still waiting for the day....(c)
MN

No comments: