Thursday, December 27, 2007

"The sun never says to the earth,'You owe me.'Look what happens with a love like that.It lights up the whole sky."




It is God Who gives and it is He Who takes away. Whatever He takes today, He may give back tomorrow in a different way; material goods are not the essential thing in the path of God





You don't choose whom you love. He chooses them.
If you had that choice to choose;
then the road would be simple.
Whom he puts in your life, is part of your test:
to bear with them, to accept them
and most of all to love them despite all that they may agitate you with.
After all, they come from Him and they return to Him,
just like you did and will do.
"... And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer " (Surah al-Furqan:20)

3 comments:

Lina said...

Subhanallah..this is just what I needed. Thank you so much!

Adam said...

So as I'm reading it I thought it was so beautiful that it almost brought a tear to my eye. I also thought you wrote it. so when I got to the attend beautiful became marvelous as I realized i need to better familiarize myself with the Quran. It also made me think about how I don't want to get married yet remain open to the possibility for Allah swt is the best planner of all things. Juma Mubarak!

Maryam Noori said...

Lina Jaan--you're welcome. :)


Adam--well said, mash'Allah. Jummuah Mubarak and best of luck.